Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Starting Out

Ok....so I am starting this blog for many reasons. A)To make my best friend Angi happy she has been bugging me for YEARS to start one! B)To get things out because I tend to hold things in and maybe this will help me be a happier, less stressful person. C) To find out who I am.....Angi you had your crisis a couple of years ago and now its my turn! and D)Maybe this wil help me be a more open person! If you stick with me, maybe we can get through this and see how it turns out!

(P.S. Be forwarned I like my !!!!!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Yay Yay!!!! I'm sooo excited about this. Stick with it! Just making a blog isn't enough. :) You can always count on me to hold you accountable. haha.

    ps I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know...I was actually just thinking to myself that if I don't stick with it you're gonna yell at me!

    ReplyDelete