Monday, May 17, 2010

A Little More About Me

I know it has taken a little long for me to post again. (Trust me I've heard about it! :-D) Its kind of hard for me because I am very guarded as to what I say and put on paper (figuratively) when I know others (no matter how few) are reading it.

The reason I picked the title of my blog is because it has been drilled into my head by my mother. She is constantly telling me that everything happens for a reason. We may not know the reason right now and we may never know the reason but there is one. Also, she has always told me that God does not give us more than we can't handle. These are what help me get through the rough patches that test me. Hopefully I will find out my reasons for what He has been putting me through lately. I think this is the hardest test I have endured yet, but I know that I will get through it because I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for! I know that they want only the best for me and they want to see me happy like I always have been! I want to thank you guys for that! I know I don't say it enough but you guys are my rock and are what holds me together!

No comments:

Post a Comment